Monday, July 6, 2009

Just awhile ago, I was at a government institution that was once well-known around the world for its research which no longer is, due to the pace of technology.


I always wanted to know how people worked in the government. So I decided to pay them a visit with also the intention of gaining as much knowledge as I can in my related field.

While I was there, I happen to talk to one of the old girls, who has been working over there for 30 years.
30 YEARS
!!, whom gladfully told me that her pension is coming up in 3 years time.

That's right guys... All the years that she has been working, she can finally see free money coming in, the fruit of her labor. I guess she deserves it alright. I mean, 30 years is a long time to wait and finding workers like that nowadays with such faithfulness to the organization can no longer be found in today's era.

For awhile I was telling myself, how the hell did this old lady worked here for so longgg, nottt until I happen to see what she was doing..

It was 3:30pm and this is what I saw!!



SHE WAS READING A BOOK ALL THE WAY TO BALIK RUMAH!!

NO WONDER SHE LASTED 30 YEARS!! I WANT TO BE A GOVERNMENT SERVANT TOO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online