Friday, September 4, 2009

10,000 Visits!!

Today is a proud moment for me. A PROUD MOMENT!!

Mrgin.blogspot.com has has finally reached 10,000 visits



10,000

that's right...TEN THOUSAND VISITS!!

since February this year.

May not be much since probably half of that amount probably came from me with my own self-obsession to read my own crap.

May not be much compared to the likes of popular bloggers who'd probably get that kind of figure per day.

May not even be enough to mix around with the popular bloggers due to the variance in class.

Its probably not even enough to earn through blogging to buy my desired CLS 55 AMG.



So why do i continue to blog?









I DO IT BECAUSE OF YOU!!


Thank you guys for visiting!Appreciate it alot!I hope you guys will continue to stay tuned to the latest updates of this blog though it may not be much too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online